General & Cosmetic Dentist Longmont, CO
Rocky Mountain Laser Enhanced Dentistry offers comprehensive dental care utilizing the latest technology and techniques.
Dental services we offer include:
- General & Preventive Dentistry, for the health and function of your teeth
- Cosmetic Dentistry & Smile Makeovers, to improve the overall esthetic appearance of your smile
- Dental Bridges, replace missing teeth
- Dental Crowns, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure, strengthen damaged teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Digital X-Ray Imaging, (Approximately 40% less radiation compared to conventional x-ray).
- Dental Fillings, to restore areas of tooth decay and make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Inlays/Onlays, to restore a decayed or damaged tooth that requires more than a simple filling, but doesn't need a full crown
- Intraoral Cameras, for effective diagnostics
- Laser Dentistry, allows dental procedures to be completed more precisely, painlessly (fewer injections), and at a higher quality
- Laser Esthetic Gum Recontouring, esthetic gum surgery using dental laser technology for precision and comfort
- Laser Gum Disease Treatment/Periodontal Therapy, utilizes laser technology to treat periodontal disease
- Oral Surgery, for tooth extractions, dental implant placement, and more
- Periodontal Gum Disease Treatment, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Philips Zoom! Whitening, in-office power bleaching
Emergency Dental Care
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.